What is cash reconciliation?
To verify the amount of cash that goes out and comes in, the process of cash reconciliation is conducted. There is a cash register used by every business, in which the record of all the cash is kept. The record stored in the register is required to be verified which can be done easily using cash reconciliation sheet.
What is cash reconciliation sheet?
The cash reconciliation sheet is a document which is used in businesses to conduct the reconciliation of the physical cash and the vouchers that have been paid to someone.
Why use the sheet for cash reconciliation?
The cash reconciliation is important for all those people who want to control their business internally. The main purpose of using this sheet is to keep the record and summary of the cash that has been counted by the denomination, amount, and quantity of the total vouchers paid within the business.
Benefits of reconciliation sheet template:
The key benefits of this sheet are:
- You will be able to identify different types of cash discrepancies that you must encounter while running your business such as cash theft, accounting error etc.
- The template for this sheet is very easy to use and download. All you must do is input the total amount to be verified and the number of days.
- It is available in easy to use spreadsheet document that serves as the best sheet to fulfill your daily business needs of cash reconciliation.
- The items that you want to include in the process of reconciliation are already available in this sheet template that enables you to not worry about entering all the items again in the sheet which as a result, saves your time.
- It can also be customized easily according to the needs of the business.
The information available in this sheet is the amount of cash collected across the day, the number of checks collected, the number of credit cards collected, total of all the collected items.
Cash Reconciliation Sheet Template
File Size: 19 KB | Format: MS Excel