No matter you are planning to organize a small event or a large conference, you will always in need to have expense and cost idea. Be it a wedding event or a farewell party to be organized at your workplace, the expenses are always the main thing to be known in advance.
The success of any event is totally based on how you manage it. For the person organizing the event, the successful event is one that has been successfully organized while staying within budget constraints. This can only be possible if you have taken all the expenses into account.
How to make event expense calculator worksheet?
Event planning is a very complex process and it requires a lot of time and efforts to complete it within the given amount of time. Before you make this worksheet, it should be ensured that you have kept all the important factors into consideration.
- All those activities that you are going to do while planning the event should be categorized. Each category will have its own activities with the cost of every individual activity.
- The cost buying things for the event, hiring different service providers and their charges details, the cost of the hall where the event is to be conducted and a lot of other details should be added to the worksheet.
- Calculate the total expenses of each category.
- The formulas for expenses estimation such as the addition of cost, tax, deductions of various expenditures should be added to the worksheet.
- The worksheet should be made in such a way that it can accurately calculate the total cost one will have to incur while planning for the event.
- For this, the important thing is that the person should include every aspect of event planning into this worksheet so that no expense detail is overlooked.
The event expense calculator worksheet template can also be obtained from the internet. This template is available in a professionally designed format on most of the websites and totally free of cost. It also enables the user to customise to make it suitable for his own needs.
Given below is a template that can help you do the same task in an easy way. Give it a try!
Event Expense Calculator Template
Format: Microsoft Excel 2007-2013
File Size: 328 KB