Various organizations need to keep a check and balance on their expenses and their monetary statements. They need to have a system which keeps a check for them, for this they make use of a monthly billing invoice statement which is made into use to keep a record of all the purchases and invoices that have been conducted in the last month (or any month). The monthly billing invoice statement comprises of not only just the past sections but also of a due, aging and remittance sections.
Invoice is a term used when a business wants to collect money from its customers. Monthly invoice billing statement is sent to customers by a company to collect the money for its services provided for the last month.
Almost all the companies around the world charge their customers on monthly basis, and send them monthly billing invoices statement, for the collection of money.
Structure of a monthly billing invoice template
The structure of a monthly billing invoice statement is almost the same everywhere. The common sections it has are:
- Name of billing company with full addresses and contact number.
- Customer ID and its full address and contact information.
- Statement number which a client includes on his paying cheque.
- It gives details of date, type, description, invoice number and total amount payable.
- Remittance: detach the remittance slip and attach it with the payment slip.
- Term tells till when the amount is to be paid.
- Each month important information and rules and regulations if changed are updated.
A monthly billing invoice statement gives a clear and detailed description of the services provided by the company to its client. Moreover, for any further guidance, the customer care team of a business is there to describe the monthly billing invoice statement to its clients and guide them in case of any confusion.
Online management of monthly billing invoice statement:
This is the 21st century, where everything is more advanced and more digital. Successful businesses now provide the facility of online checking, guidance, and payment of bills after a month. This is an effortless method on both sides, and clients enjoy the freedom of using their paperless accounts.
- Check your detailed account information.
- Enjoy the perks of paperless billing.
- The client can easily contact the customer care department at any time of the day.
- Check the status of the account easily.
Uses of monthly billing invoice statements:
The monthly billing invoice statement is useful for the companies in the following mentioned ways:
- It improves the cash flow of a business, by collecting the money from clients and delivering it to the business account.
- Monthly billing invoice statements along with a deadline speed the recovery of payment from the clients.
- The billing statements improve the relationship of a company with its customers.
- A monthly billing invoice statement saves the time.
A business or an organization that makes use of a monthly billing invoice statement can make use of it to record and document all the details about its clients and its customer’s invoices that are spread over the time of a month. Because many organization and businesses don’t have the time and the resources to make a billing invoice statement from scratch every month, they make use of a template which acts as a base on a monthly basis.
An organization should be diligent in the fact that the monthly billing invoice statement has to be sent to the customer just before the closing of initial billing cycle that has been mutually decided with the client or the customer. To make the invoice statement organized, make sure that each and every aspect is covered and that everything is mentioned in a neat and tidy manner. Always get it checked by the accounts department to avoid any discrepancies.
Download your file below.
File Size: 35 KB