The field of agriculture requires a lot of labor work. In order to increase the efficiency in the agriculture, the farm implements are required to be made.
Maintenance of farm equipment is very important because it increases the lifespan of the equipment being used for the farm. The equipment used on the farm is very expensive. So, maintenance of the farm can save the farm owner from having to buy the equipment.
The equipment used in the farming has much evolved now. Modern farming equipment includes tractor, plows, harvesters and a lot more. This all equipment is necessary to be maintained in order to avoid spending excessively.
The quality of goods, as well as the farming output, has increased due to modern equipment. That’s why maintaining the equipment has become a major responsibility of every farmer.
The farm equipment maintenance sheet is used by most of the farmers these days that speeds up the process of maintenance and helps the farmer in keeping track of all the maintenance task.
What are the benefits of farm equipment maintenance sheet?
The maintenance sheet has many benefits due to which, many people use it for maintaining the heavy and expensive equipment used in the farming. The potential benefits are:
- Maintaining the farm equipment increases the durability of the equipment. Well-maintained equipment can be used for a longer period of time.
- By maintaining the equipment using maintenance sheet reduces the cost of the replacement as the equipment remains functional for a longer period of time. Farmers not using the maintenance tracking system often spend excessively in repairing or replacing the farming equipment.
- The maintenance task is not easy. People performing the maintenance and keeping track of it manually often feel more stressed. In order to feel free from the burden, the maintenance sheet can be used. There are many tasks related to maintenance that is done by the sheet automatically once you provide the complete details of your equipment to it
- With the help of the maintenance sheet, one can prevent the equipment from damages.
What are the key elements of farm equipment maintenance sheet?
The main details to be added in the form are:
- Name of equipment
- Serial number
- Name of manufacturer of the equipment
- Contact details of the manufacturer
- Date of purchasing the equipment
- Name of the person responsible for equipment maintenance
- Date of installation of equipment in the farm
- Date of giving any type of servicing to the equipment
- The details of maintenance
- The date of giving the maintenance service
- Next planned maintenance date
- Date of validating the equipment after maintenance work
Several other details can be added depending on the needs of the farm owner. The template for form equipment maintenance sheet can be downloaded from the internet if you want to save it for later offline use. However, you can use this template online and print the sheet easily after entering the maintenance details.