The world has its color and beauty due to the gatherings of people all over the globe. This happens in events and meetings. Any event, regardless of its nature and purpose, brings people together. The aim is to achieve certain goals through the events. Holding an event is not an easy thing to do. It requires a lot of planning and strategies to ensure that the event goes all good. During the course of an event, you have to consider the events management, decor, food, speakers etc.
What is an event budget planner template?
An event budget planner template allows you to keep the track of all the expenses that are to be made in organizing an event. The expenses are broken down into categories so that you can analyze your budget and your spending.
Features of an event budget planner:
- Start by dividing the work and expenditures into categories. Once done with that, you will be able to assign the money to every subject separately.
- Start with the venue of the event. You have to take the location rent, equipment rent, seating rent, staff rent, catering rent, and tech support rent and security rent into account. Take the projected money in a separate column and the spent money in the other.
- Move onto the decor after that. This included the linens, lightings, furniture, and other decorative items. Floral arrangements could be a little bit more costly.
- The next thing to consider is the number of guests as well. You have to make sure that the seating arrangements are sufficient for the guests that you have invited.
- Food is the main thing that can please the guests or cause them to give bad reviews about the event. The food category includes the food, beverages, and catering staff, bar staff, coffee cart charges and other takeaway beverages charges.
Advantages of having an event budget planner:
- It allows you to have a track of your spent money and your actual budget.
- You can easily find out the gaps and can amend these things in your next events.
Here is a sample for your help that is designed by our team of professionals.
Event Budget Planner Template
Format: MS Excel 2003 & Later