A birthday is an important event as it celebrates the day that someone came into the world. Often people have a party for this special occasion. It may be a surprise party organized by a loved one.
Birthday parties are celebrated by many people across the globe in different ways. Often a cake is cut and there are different activities so that everyone enjoys themselves. This depends on the age of the person whose birthday it is. For all birthday parties, refreshments are needed.
If it is a child’s party then there may be a jumping castle, trampoline, inflatable swimming pool, horse riding, and many other exciting games that children love. The aim is to make everyone enjoy themselves. Refreshments over here will include chips, biscuits, macaroni, pizza, burgers, cupcakes, juice, soft drinks, etc.
For a teenager, the party may involve a photographer taking pictures. There can be a photo booth and other exciting stalls. Different games like truth and dare can be played. Adults will pursue activities like a game of cards, scrabble, monopoly, Ludo, etc., to enjoy themselves. Food can include bakery products, some pie, burgers, pizza, etc. The party may involve a fun barbeque celebrated outdoors.
For all of this, you need to have the right amount of cash available so that everything can occur perfectly.
What is a birthday party budget template?
A birthday money management template is a spreadsheet that you can fill helping you to know the expenses involved when organizing a birthday. You will have a total of how much you can spend and the estimated cost of the party. With this, it will be possible to know whether you are keeping in your budget or are causing problems for yourself.
Importance of a the template
The template is helpful because it lets the organizers of the party have an idea of the estimated expenses involved in the preparations for the birthday. They can organize it keeping in mind how much they can spend on different areas. Those who are on a tight budget will find the template wonderful as it will help them arrange a fun party without having to pay too much for it.
For the template to help you out, you should add in all the expenses that you will expect to have. The following tips are helpful as well:
- Where to create the template– It is essential to make the template in an application that will let you calculate what is required. Microsoft Excel is useful here.
- What the template is for– The template must have a heading so it is not confusing for anyone who is consulting it. The heading for this one will be “Birthday Party Budget”, or you can add the name of the person whose birthday it is such as “Ann’s Birthday Party Budget.”
- Information concerning the birthday party– Start by stating the name of the person whose birthday is being organized, their age, the date that the party will be held, budget available, theme if there is any, how long the party will be for, how many people will be invited. This information will help you have an idea of what you are working with.
- Venue– Whoever’s birthday it is, the venue is important. You can have it in your home if you have the space available. For kids, a park, a fast-food restaurant, etc. are good. Adults and teenagers can have their party in a restaurant, hotel, home. State the venue and the cost of it. If you do not know exactly how much it will cost, then the estimated cost will be given.
- Accessories and decorations– Accessories will include stationery such as what is required for the invitations (especially if it is a kids’ birthday). Decorations are needed like balloons, ribbon, flowers, etc. Tell the estimated and actual cost of these.
- Activities– Some activities need to be paid for such as a jumping castle, horse riding, clown; games like cards, a monopoly may need to be brought. The cost will have to be added to all of this. If the birthday is being held in a restaurant then the music may need to be paid for.
- Cakes and refreshments- Cake is important for a birthday. The expense of this and any extra cakes, candles, must be provided. Refreshment for adults and children will be stated separately and the total calculated.
- Total cost– At the end of all this, the total cost should be given, i.e. estimated and actual. You can calculate the budget that you have available and see if everything can occur easily in this.
Remember that there may be some extra expense and you should have a cash present to handle this also. However, a detailed birthday party budget template like the above aims to help you calculate all expenses.
Size 43 Kb