A monthly budget is a challenge that each one of us faces. Planning a monthly budget for your family, your business or your own self is a tiring job to be done. The costs of everything seems endless and you are left to worry about the bucks that you have and the stuff that you have to do. Money always seems less in comparison to the expenses. Your income and spending depend upon a lot of the sort of the business that you are doing, your family size and the lifestyle that you are living. To ensure that you get minimum worries about the money, a monthly budget template is designed for you.
What is a Monthly budget planner template?
It is a spreadsheet composed of data about your income, your business investments, your family size, your expenses and your monthly budget. The savings are also included in this sheet. It helps you to manage your budget over an extended period of time without having to cut down your basic life necessities.
How to use the template?
- Start by estimating your monthly expenditures. You have to check the sources of income. Whether it is a job or a small business, you have to make sure that you calculate the investments, the paychecks, the utility bills and the insurance premiums.
- Calculate the regular income excluding the bonuses. This will help you to save a lot of money.
- Calculate the ATM withdrawals, the groceries shopping, child’s school fees, utility bills and other expenses of your house as well.
- If you are having a small business, calculate the actual and estimated budget of the company over the period of a month. While making a template for such purposes, use the profit that you are having on average. You can use graphs to show the progress of the company’s income over a period of 6-12 months.
- You can calculate the difference between the actual and estimated budget and you will get your profit.
Have a look at the template designed by our team for the smooth flow of income and profits of your company.
Monthly Budget Planner Template
Format: MS Excel 2003 & Later