Employee Time Sheets
Biweekly paying methods are the most effective and productive schemes in which both the employers and employees feel satisfaction. Normally there is a 26- biweekly pay periods occur in a year. Generally, the pay is given for the calculated working days in a form of a check. Companies compose their biweekly time sheet to have a record of every payment. The components of a biweekly time sheet include
- You will be paid every other week rather than monthly
- You will be paid actual hours worked
- You will be remunerated for overtime
The time sheet employs name, social security number, employee identification number, department, and manager name and the other elements include
- A period is defined including the first day of the work week and the beginning and end date of a bimonthly time span
- The time sheet should include Time in and out, breaks with sick leave and vacation
- Subtotals and grand totals are calculated for the payments
- The Employee and manager signature is crucial sometimes on the time sheet.
When you need to deal with the vacation or sick leaves you have to take the following steps described below:
- Format the payroll elements
- Insert the vacation/sick information to the employee data
- Organize the vacation/sick defaults
- Add everything into paycheck
To compile a biweekly time sheet with vacation and sick leaves detail is a tiresome task to accomplish, to ease the effort various customizable on-line templates are available where you can automatically generate the biweekly time sheet with the specifications of sick leaves and vacations. Download the responding template and fill in your data.
Download your file below.
Bi-Weekly Time Sheet with Sick Leave & Vacation Template
File Size: 36 KB